April 8, 2014

Good things come to those who wait


And girl, I have been WAITING!




So the time has come, H&M has finally graced Australia, with its first flagship store in Melbourne!!! To say I am excited is an understatement. I remember when my mum first introduced me to H&M when we were on a trip to Europe, and ever since then my world changed. (I still have the jacket that I bought on my first ever trip to the store). Whenever I went overseas, H&M was my go to, I was always checking out the range and filling my suitcase with my purchases. It is affordable, on trend, and I have read that H&M are tailoring their range to suit typical Melbourne style, which is apparently a mix of bohemian and rock n' roll. Is it? I don't know. All I know is we need heavy duty clothes to survive the winter and light and breezy outfits so we don't melt in the summer. The joy of this city's strange weather patterns.

The store's official opening is April 5th, and the advertisements around the city are certainly getting me hyped up. I want to look as cool and effortless and Miranda does taking selfies.

Miranda Kerr 'But first, lemme take a selfie' for H&M Australia
I remember when ZARA first opened in Melbourne and there was a queue outside it for weeeekkkss, and I can guess that H&M will produce the same effect. I can't wait to see how they're presenting the store (it's taking over our General Post Office building in the city which is HUGE) and to see the collection of course!!

Buh-bye pay check.