May 14, 2014

Wednesday Want-day

Wednesday Want-day




I always find out what trend I'm feeling after I post a Wednesday Wantday collection after I post it, and this week apparently its pastels! I think the eggshell blue I've become obsessed with lately is something you can wear in the summer as a light breezy option, and also in the winter to add some colour to your (well maybe just me) darker wardrobe.

I'm loving brogues at the moment and here are two fab options for you. The light pink is so cute and could work with a myriad of outfits and personally I think they would look great with a little dress. The espadrille flatform I think it so stylish - you could wear with pants, dresses, playsuit etc. Good for a beachy vibe or a casual wintery look.

The bathers are probably not very useful for anyone going into winter but I just really like them ok?!? All I have to do is find a pair of high waisted bikinis that suit me...

Anyway, enjoy the edit! What are you loving this week?